Now in Technicolor

I was striking in black and white. You couldn't see my red spots. You couldn't see my racoon eyes. But what fun is life without those?

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Goodmorning.

I would like to argue the fact that morning officially starts when the sun rises. I dispute that morning begins only in the a.m. of the day and not the nearly p.m. of afternoon. In fact, I deny the fact that morning should even exist in the world. I believe that when we wake up it should be the beginning and when we go to sleep it should be the dormant (because end sounds too much like we're dying).

So Good Beginning, everyone. No matter when you're waking up. Noon, afternoon, or even sometime in the evening after a long sunlight's worth of sleep.

Now to break the fast, pay my bills, follow up on my procrastination during the week, call my Betty, and go to work.

currently: awake?

current picture:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home