Now in Technicolor

I was striking in black and white. You couldn't see my red spots. You couldn't see my racoon eyes. But what fun is life without those?

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Hello Blemish, Welcome to My Cheek

I hope you find everything to your liking, you puss-filled bag of filth. You'll find this area fairly rural, with a few neighboors to the left of the nose, some forehead dwellers and far off sheepish bumps arising on the chin. There is even a couple of new settlements coming up from the temples. But be assured that this area won't get too populated. In fact, in a few days, I'm hoping you'll find this new location disatisfying and come back from whence you came. We don't like new folks around here. In fact, hopefully in the next few weeks this place will become a barren wasteland again, a moist and fertile playground for soft mountians uninterrupted by scoundrels such as yourself.

So be comfortable for now, but know that I'll kill you with a smirk on my face the first chance I get.

currently: bumpy

current picture:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home