Now in Technicolor

I was striking in black and white. You couldn't see my red spots. You couldn't see my racoon eyes. But what fun is life without those?

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Yes I have one.

I do have a myspace. I was convinced that with my internet related addictive personality I would become absolutely obsessed with the convenience of the Myspace continuum. I was absolutely sure that in a couple of days you would find me with my fingers stuck to the keyboard and my mouth ajar looking at the all the possibilities out there.

I think it's too easy for me on myspace. You have everything right there at the click of a button. If I wanted to stalk someone, I'd know exactly where to go in order to stalk them. No, I like here because there is virtually no way to easily contact anyone you know on Blogger. They don't even have a reply option on comments people make to your journal. At least, not one that I've found quite yet.

No, myspace is too forgiving. It's too simple for my mind to wrap around it. I must have complexities. I must be baffled at every turn of my blogging experience otherwise I will suffocate in the mass quantities of friends who will never look at my blog but will be satisfied in knowing that they have earned yet another friend whom they most likely they will never talk to.

It's like holding a mirror up to a mirror and seeing thousands upon thousands of repeated pictures. You could turn all day and never actually talk to the next reflected image. But it is somehow satisfying to presume that, maybe, though you're standing by yourself in your living room, your not alone as long as you look in a reflective surface.

I went to Jodie Manross' Myspace a little while ago. I considered requesting friendship. But then I thought, do we know each other enough to become Myspace buddies? I don't even know her favorite color! How can I presume to ask someone to be my friend who I've only talked to in limited times between performances? Myspace is taking all the fabulousness out of the word friend and reducing it to a simple agreement that, yes, you can leave me messages. Gee, if that were true the penis enlargement people that have found my email address would be my lifelong buddies.

But I digress. For some reason I was spared the addiction to myspace that other people seem to have. I will say this one thing. There is a queer looking fellow on Jodie's myspace friend list. He wears a blonde wig and calls himself Hedwig. He must be a big fan of Harry Potter, hm? His profile is on private. Very mysterious. He must be a spy. *shifty eyes*

currently: bloated

current picture:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home