Now in Technicolor

I was striking in black and white. You couldn't see my red spots. You couldn't see my racoon eyes. But what fun is life without those?

Friday, September 15, 2006

They Call me Mellow Mallow

Well. I finally updated layreview (www.layreview.blogspot.com) with the last minute review on Unidentified Human Remains and the True Nature of Love...*faints from lack of oxygen*

I'm going to a wedding tomorrow, leaving today. I'm not going to be anything in the wedding. This doesn't really upset me at all. You think it would, being that she's my cousin and all. But do you know what being nothing in a wedding means? It means that I don't have to buy a custom-made dress. It means I don't have to go to rehearsals. It means I'm not involved if the bride goes through self-hatred or pushiness. It means I don't have to stand another fitter telling me that my shape is so unusual that there's not bra to fit me. It also means that I'll eat free food, watch a wedding, and give gifts. This, in my mind, is the epitome of lazy-arse family fun.

I also get to wear my fabulous shoes!

And after everything is over and I'm back home I'll finally get to schedule my hair buzzing!

Unfortunately this means I won't be staying for the closing night of...that play I mentioned up there that I reviewed. But, no worries, I'll have accomplices that will tell me exactly what went on.

Though being an umbrella seems the most intriguing choice of costume for the Gorey Masquerade, I'm slowly realizing how complex the costume might have to be. But no worries, I have a back up! I always do.

currently: Ugh, shouldn't have eaten so many marshmallows

current picture:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home