Now in Technicolor

I was striking in black and white. You couldn't see my red spots. You couldn't see my racoon eyes. But what fun is life without those?

Friday, September 01, 2006

The Unidentified Remains and the True Nature of Love

Um. Hm.

I...hm.

...

People who know me know that I don't cry often. Not that I'm not sad often, everyone is sad. But I don't cry often.

Yeah--um. That's all I really had to say about that.

Digressing:

I came early to the Black Box Theatre so that I would make sure to have proper time to get helplessly lost, which is what tends to happen to me even in the most simplest of journeys. I was bored out of my eyesockets for most of the time. The dancing lady in curlers helped.

I'm painfully shy, at times. This was one of those times. I felt like I would have felt much better squirrelled up in a corner. Everyne had their "in" jokes about some guy named Jimmy giving them great seats at the U.T. theatre and whatnot and I was just...out of every loop made in the Black Box. Loopless and loopy. And don't dare leave a comment that says "Oh, yeah! I know Jimmy! He's fantastic!" Because I don't. And so make an entry dedicated to Jimmy in your own journals.

Erm, so, yes, I do apologize for being offish at both the beginning and end of the night. I'll get over it. I promise I can say more than hi and bye and shyly stand in every corner I can find. You all at the Black Box intimidate me. No no, I know you're harmless...right?

Anyway, I handed out pillows and Cha-Cha's solicitating cards and stood and stared at conversations and got touched by a fabulously done play. Night done. Oh oh! But more than that! When I was coming home I was behind a drunk person in a white car. Everytime they'd go into the other lane I heroically honked at them saving them, and the other person, from a messy death.

Oh, and apparently the Black Box smells like pooh. I must be permanently dissensitized to it, for all I smelt were candles. I met some great people today: Ben who runs the switch board, Guy who helped him run the switch board who's sister is known by other people, Red-haired guy who does the box office stuff, Chick who knows Laurel Smith, Laurel who isn't Laurel Smith but plays incredibly sexy Benita, and Apprentice Chick who tap dances.

The end.

currently: My head hurts a little. My eyes a tad tired.

current picture:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home