Now in Technicolor

I was striking in black and white. You couldn't see my red spots. You couldn't see my racoon eyes. But what fun is life without those?

Monday, August 28, 2006

Sweet N'Low Swept Hairs and Kept Dust Bunnies off of the Clothes

I look out the stock room and what do I see
God I really want to go home
A couple of managers coming after me
Is time yet to go home?

SweetN'Low
Swept Hairs and kept
Dust Bunnies off of the clothes

SweetN'Low
Swept Hairs and kept
Dust bunnies off of the clothes

A good sized part of me wants to say that I'm going back to school tomorrow...erm...later today? I want to be talking about a dorm room or buying overpriced books. I want to be gathered together in that society of my peer group grudging through a part time job and homework and the social life of staying up too late and drinking too much. Going to school with a hangover or missing class because I couldn't get a day off of my job.

You know, normal U.S. college kid life. I've never had that. I've never had an obnoxious roommate nor have I, as glasshole puts it, been attacked by wafts of patchouli saturated hippies. Nor, also stolen from glasshole, have I come to nearly orgasmic sensations from a hot, high-powered shower. Not sure if that's specific to the college experience or not, but certainly regardless of its affiliation, I want it, yah?

Anyway, some bulleted points of the current direction of my life:
  • I'm going to my cousin's wedding and therefore searching near and high for a dress.
  • Thus putting off my head-buzzing until after my cousin's wedding.
  • Yes, I'm geting my head buzzed.
  • I'm in the market for a new, higher paying job. Then again, aren't we all?
  • I'm a future dramaturg!
  • I know what a dramaturg is!
  • No, I won't tell you.
  • Alright, I will. It's a secret agent that works within theatre who shoots ink at theatre terrorists!
  • Okay, you got me, I'm lying.
  • *humming mission impossible*
To my lj friends, I apologize for my entries being uncut, if you've friended me. I've yet to find out how to do so.

currently: Oh, whatchamacallit?

current picture:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home