Now in Technicolor

I was striking in black and white. You couldn't see my red spots. You couldn't see my racoon eyes. But what fun is life without those?

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

We'll Feed Him with a Dohnut on a Stick

My cousin is getting married.

I found my Aunt Marie's ring she gave me.

I didn't work today.

Oh! I'm volunteering two nights at Black Box!

Oh oh! And Lesley and I (well, mostly I) have decided that the surefire way to keep Mr. Beuerlein here for the hopeful revival of Hedwig at World Grotto for Halloween or whereever else for New Years is to tie him to the Black Box Theatre sign dressed as Hedwig. This will not only assure his adhesiveness to whatever date it might be, but it will also add a little spectacle to the theatre, allowing more and more people to come in groves to see shows. Or Mr. Beuerlein. Whatever.

You ever have the realization that life could be going a little better than it is right now?

currently: disgruntled

current picture:

3 Comments:

Blogger glasshole said...

Well, good luck with that, now that you've eschewed the element of surprise. And be careful. According to Wikipedia "The badger does not usually seek to attack, but, when driven to bay, its great muscular power and tough hide render it a formidable antagonist."

Wed Aug 23, 02:07:00 PM  
Blogger the badge said...

I can't believe this conversation actually exists.

Wed Aug 23, 04:18:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you can figure out a way to keep him here, let me know

Wed Aug 23, 05:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home