Now in Technicolor

I was striking in black and white. You couldn't see my red spots. You couldn't see my racoon eyes. But what fun is life without those?

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Arrrcrap.

I not only missed "Talk Like a Pirate Day" but I also missed "Belated Talk Like a Pirate Day." There couldn't possibly be a Belated, Belated Talk Like a Pirate Day, hm?

I know what you're thinking. E.M. Green, why are you stll up? Because the sleeping pill hasn't kicked in, I says. I just got off from work (a rambunctious third shift, in case you're confused) and I'm waiting for pills from my supervisor to kick in. It's funny, watching a grown man yip at the force of a buffer on the loose. Shush, I will disclaimer you now that this entry won't make any sense.

This pill that's dissolving in my digestive system right now is supposed to use your natural sleeping chemical to get you a-sleeping. Our bodies are like one of those really cool chemistry sets. We have so many chemicals. I bet if we mix them we'll explode. Or maybe stink real bad. I suppose that happens anyway. All we need now is some of those...tube thingies and a white labcoat.

I think the pills kicking in.

And out.

currently: i...huh?

current picture: - _ - zzzzzzz...etc...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home